- How To Brilliantly Turn Flip Flop Soles Into Gorgeous Boots For Winter
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done ready for snuggling.
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Best Looking Crochet Baby-Chucks I’ve Seen Yet!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The Diamond Trellis Stitch
- Lovely Diamond Scarf With Metallic Surface Stitch Option
Grab your hook and some glittery yarn and start making this adorable crochet star. You can use this little star for garlands, Christmas tree ornaments, gifts tags and gift cards or as an addition to your Christmas gifts. It’s simple and really quick and if you don’t have some glittery yarn, don’t worry, you can use your left over yarn to make some really pretty and colorful stars.