- [Free Pattern] Every Crafter Needs This Cute African Flower Tape Measure
- Lisa Martinez Shared I’d like to share with you all the
- [Photo Tutorial] Gloriously Simple Bag Pattern That Uses Up Your Yarn Scrap
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Block Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
It takes an experienced artist to create such a beautiful stained glass flowers design! Stained Glass Flowers Blanket pattern by Johanna Lähteenvuo combines the black background with 11 vivid colors to create a stunning stained glass effect. A perfect way to use all left over yarn in your stash, this bright and deceptively simple blanket is fun to make and looks great draped over the back of your favorite arm chair.
Stained Glass Flowers Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Stained glass flowers blanket consists of 36 tiles. At least two different color combinations are recommended. You’ll need at least 11 colors + black. My blanket weighs 1720g and measures 150cmx150cm, and I’ve used a variety of merino wool yarns (weight 100-120m/50g) and a 4mm hook.
More Crochet Stained Glass Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Arctic Crochet
Thanks to Johanna Lähteenvuo for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.