- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Help You Reach The Stars In Your Sleep
- Absolutely Darling Bunny Doll Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
- [Free Patterns] Beautiful Crocheted Daisy Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Fabulous Striped Mesh Stitch Blanket
This squishy baby blanket pattern is great to use up those leftover yarns. Babies love blankets. It allows them to go to sleep and forget about whatever they might be worried about. Babies are innocent and need to be handled with great care. When you make a baby blanket, you get to provide your baby with something that helps put them to sleep. Baby blankets are both beautiful and useful. They are the perfect baby shower gifts, Christmas gifts, and some to give away to homeless children. you can also make crochet blankets to gift to someone or for donation. The Squishy Baby Blanket pattern by Sara Sach is the ultimate baby item.
Squishy Baby Blanket Pattern
Crochet hook – I / 5.5 MM
Yarn – Med (4) Assorted Colors Acrylic (9, 12, 16 oz.) depending on size
Stitch Markers (optional)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Sara Sach for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!