- [Free Patterns] Unique And Captivating Vortex Crochet Afghan And Pillows
- Sleepy Teddy Bear Free Crochet Pattern To Help Kids Sleep
- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- Simple Dishcloth Pattern For A Beginner Crocheter
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
This squishy baby blanket pattern is great to use up those leftover yarns. Babies love blankets. It allows them to go to sleep and forget about whatever they might be worried about. Babies are innocent and need to be handled with great care. When you make a baby blanket, you get to provide your baby with something that helps put them to sleep. Baby blankets are both beautiful and useful. They are the perfect baby shower gifts, Christmas gifts, and some to give away to homeless children. you can also make crochet blankets to gift to someone or for donation. The Squishy Baby Blanket pattern by Sara Sach is the ultimate baby item.
Squishy Baby Blanket Pattern
Crochet hook – I / 5.5 MM
Yarn – Med (4) Assorted Colors Acrylic (9, 12, 16 oz.) depending on size
Stitch Markers (optional)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Sara Sach for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!