- [Free Patterns] 12 Quick And Easy Crochet Flower Patterns
- Easy Crocheted Pullover Pattern For Lazy Days At Home [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make Gorgeous Crochet Butterflies In Three Different Sizes
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous V-Neck Topper Will Keep You Warm When It’s Cold Outside
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Vintage- Looking Square
This lightweight crochet hat pattern is a super simple pattern designed for fingering weight yarn. Medic Hat by Laura Rasmussen uses single crochet, chains, and half double crochet to create an interesting texture suitable for everyone. This beautiful lightweight crochet hat pattern is an homage to helmets sent to the front during World War II by many crocheters and knitters and it comes pre-designed for 2 adult sizes.
Lightweight Crochet Hat Pattern
SIZE S (L) – Approx 17 (19)” circumference at brim &
MATERIALS Trippin’ with Dixi Migration (60% SW Wool,
20% Yak, 20% Silk) – one 100gr skein (450
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Laura Rasmussen for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!