- [Free Pattern] Charming Crochet Flower To Brighten Up Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Stylish Little Cup Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Debbie Harford Shared Doggie Sweater Small 9 to 14 lb dog
- [Free Pattern] These Folded Potholders Would Make Amazing Gifts For All Foodies And Hostesses In Your Life
- Backpack Crochet Free Pattern You Will Love
This is one of the easiest and most beautiful patterns. The Ocean Waves Throw by Marianne Forrestal is a beautiful throw for anyone who loves the ocean. Really cute stitch and the colors are gorgeous! This beautiful blanket is worked in Red Heart Super Saver Solids and the approximate size is 42″/106.5cm wide x 67″/170cm long. For more help, watch the video tutorial on the next page to learn How To Crochet Ocean Waves Afghan the easy way.
From the description: Rippling layers of blues and greens make a soothing afghan that’s perfect for relaxing any time of year.
Skill level: Easy.
Gauge: Measure one ‘wave’ from top of one wave to top of the next wave.
– One ‘wave’ = 4.5” / 11.5cm; 5 rows = 4” / 10cm over pattern using size I/9 (5.5mm) hook
Materials: Pattern calls for:
728yds / 2sk Soft Navy
728yds / 2sk Windsor Blue
- 728yds / 2sk Country Blue
- 728yds / 2sk Dusty Teal
- 728yds / 2sk Frosty Green (Source)
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.