- One Hour Crochet Afghan You’ll Want To Make Immediately [Video Tutorial]
- [Photo Tutorial] How to Russian Join Yarn -Without Weaving In Ends
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Crochet Leaf Stitch Cowl That’ll Make Everyone Ask, “Where’d Ya Get That?”
- Easy Earwarmer Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Water Balloons For Summer Fun
This is such a terrific afghan block! The 12 inch block called Rachel Block by Melissa Green is a lovely square, easy to make and clear and it looks absolutely amazing. The pattern is beautifully written, the easiest pattern to follow. Rachel’s block it is a very enjoyable piece to crochet. It looks great in any color combinations.
Image source: Melissa
Thanks to Melissa Green for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.