- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Poppy In A Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] Love stripes? This Granny Stitch Crochet Afghan (Blanket) Is Awesome!
- A Modern Heirloom Blanket For Your Dear Ones
- [Video Tutorial] Get Cozy This Holiday Season With This Festive Woven Plaid Blanket
- Judith Beck Shared My newest completed Project: Trail of Tears Scarf.
This is such a terrific afghan block! The 12 inch block called Rachel Block by Melissa Green is a lovely square, easy to make and clear and it looks absolutely amazing. The pattern is beautifully written, the easiest pattern to follow. Rachel’s block it is a very enjoyable piece to crochet. It looks great in any color combinations.
Image source: Melissa
Thanks to Melissa Green for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.