- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Beautiful And Easy Lacy Crochet Heart
- Super Easy And Very Meditative Shadow Box Crochet Throw
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Crochet- Bargello
- Amazing Crochet Laptop Blanket Can Convert To A Pillow With The Button
- [Paid Pattern] Brighten Your Day With A Gorgeous Sun Catcher Afghan
This is such a cute pattern! Your baby is going to love it. The Chubby Teddy Rattle by Aisha Kenza is the perfect toy to complete a baby set. This quick and easy to make baby rattle can always be repurposed from old toy if you’re really tight in budget or if you don’t want to use the “rattle insert”, a couple of jingle bells will do the trick.
This cute rattle is a lovely gift for new babies, with its embroidered face and easy to grab handle.
It measures around 6 inches, or 15 cm and its cheeky grin gives this teddy a lot of personality!(Source)
Image source: ravelry