- This Lovely Granny Tea Cozy Keeps The Tea From Going Cold In Style!
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Freeze Pop Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Fun To Wear And Beautifully Designed Sheepy Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Fun To Make: Crochet Dragonfly Poncho
- [Video Tutorial] Super Simple Bobble Stitch Baby Hat
This is such a cute pattern! Your baby is going to love it. The Chubby Teddy Rattle by Aisha Kenza is the perfect toy to complete a baby set. This quick and easy to make baby rattle can always be repurposed from old toy if you’re really tight in budget or if you don’t want to use the “rattle insert”, a couple of jingle bells will do the trick.
This cute rattle is a lovely gift for new babies, with its embroidered face and easy to grab handle.
It measures around 6 inches, or 15 cm and its cheeky grin gives this teddy a lot of personality!(Source)
Image source: ravelry