- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Cute Newborn Poncho
- [Free Pattern] Incredible Cute And Clever Crochet Chicken Doily
- [Free Pattern] This Chic In The City Slouchy Beanie Looks Like Something Bought At Banana Republic
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Hat Is Really Easy And Quick To Make
- [Free Pattern]The Perfect Expression Of Patriotism
This is such a terrific afghan block! The 12 inch block called Rachel Block by Melissa Green is a lovely square, easy to make and clear and it looks absolutely amazing. The pattern is beautifully written, the easiest pattern to follow. Rachel’s block it is a very enjoyable piece to crochet. It looks great in any color combinations.
Image source: Melissa
Thanks to Melissa Green for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.