- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Easy To Make Textured Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] The Name Of This Square Is The Local Phrase For Things That Aren’t Lined Up Straight
- This Crochet Watermelon Necklace Would Sell Well For Craft Shows
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Owl Super Scarf You Need In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Beautiful Simple Peacock Earrings
This is such a terrific afghan block! The 12 inch block called Rachel Block by Melissa Green is a lovely square, easy to make and clear and it looks absolutely amazing. The pattern is beautifully written, the easiest pattern to follow. Rachel’s block it is a very enjoyable piece to crochet. It looks great in any color combinations.
Image source: Melissa
Thanks to Melissa Green for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.