- Really Easy To Crochet Baby Blanket Is One Of The Best Baby Shower Gifts You Can Get [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Hour Baby Sweater Is A Spectacular Pattern That Is Easy To Make For Anyone!
- How To Join Granny Squares: Invisible Stitch Join Method
- [Free Pattern] Cozy Beanie That’ll Keep You Warm This Winter
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Entrelac Stitch Pattern
Absolutely gorgeous, this contemporary Vortex Crochet Afghan And Pillows set designed by Lisa Gentry is a must-have! Easy and groovy pattern the striking design and magic spirals will hypnotize you in a moment. Recommended for intermediate level crocheters, this afghan and pillows set makes a great housewarming gift for family and friends.
Afghan measures approximately 52 1/2”/133.5cm wide x 70”/178cm long
Pillow measures approximately 18 x 18”/45.5 x 45.5cm square
0003 Pistachio (A): 3 skeins
9758 Forest (B): 3 skeins
9703 Bone (C): 2 skeins
9750 Chocolate (D): 2 skeins
0003 Pistachio (A): 1 skein
#9758 Forest (B): 1 skein
9703 Bone (A): 1 skein
#9750 Chocolate (B): 1 skein
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Lisa Gentry for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.