- Incredibly Beautiful Winter Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Crochet Owl Purse Will Make A Great Gift For Your Little Princess!
- Super Cute And Easy Caterpillar Baby Bib Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Patterns] 3 Fabulous And Easy To Crochet Winter Coats
- [Free Patterns] Decorate Your Home This Holiday Season With These Jolly Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus Dolls
1 Here is the first featured crochet baby mobile Happy Day Baby Mobile by Amy Gaines. I love this way too cute mobile, each item can be used as an unique amigurumi. The pattern is quick, fun and easy to make.
sun 3½”/9cm diameter (face only) and
5½”/14cm diameter (face and rays)
rainbow 7¼”/18.5cm wide (across widest
point) and 3¼”/8.5cm tall
raindrop 2″/5cm diameter and 3¼”/8.5cm tall
clouds (all 4 sewn together) 7″/18cm wide
and 3″/7.5 tall
Source: Happy Day Mobile
Image source: Amy Gaines
Go to the next page to see the second featured crochet baby mobile: Star Baby Mobile by Sara McFall and to get the free pattern.