- Cutest Easter Crochet Bunny Bunting Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Crochet Heart Is A Brilliantly Simple Idea!
- Sweet Little Dress And Matching Beret Set
- [Free Pattern] Everyday Tote Bag With A Stylish Granny Design To Carry All Of Your Items With Plenty Of Room
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Baby Blanket- Free Until Tuesday The 8th Of Sept, 08:00 Swedish Time
This beautiful crochet beanie hat with flower, made with 2 strands of DK or one of bulky yarn, is quick and easy to make, a beginner friendly pattern. The finished size of this beautiful Floral Cloche pattern by Julie Bueno is estimated to approx 21″/53.5cm circumference. You can make it smaller by using one strand of yarn instead of two.The flower is removable and you can make it in several colors! Get creative by adding this gorgeous flower embellishment to almost anything.
Loving how this projects turned out for Andrea of Life on Laffer ! Gorgeous, don’t you think?
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.