- [Free Pattern] A Whole Blanket With This Beautiful Antique Pearls Square Will Be Wonderful
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Large Hanging Basket Can Be used For So Many Things… Including A Cat Hammock
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Cute Owl Pillows In Two Sizes…And More!
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Turtle Love Blanket & Beanie For A Super Cute Baby!
This beautiful crochet beanie hat with flower, made with 2 strands of DK or one of bulky yarn, is quick and easy to make, a beginner friendly pattern. The finished size of this beautiful Floral Cloche pattern by Julie Bueno is estimated to approx 21″/53.5cm circumference. You can make it smaller by using one strand of yarn instead of two.The flower is removable and you can make it in several colors! Get creative by adding this gorgeous flower embellishment to almost anything.
Loving how this projects turned out for Andrea of Life on Laffer ! Gorgeous, don’t you think?
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.