- [Free Pattern] This Blooming Mandala Is Perfect For The Summer!
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Adorable Bobble Stitch Pattern Available In Three Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple And Magically Attractive Wrap Perfect For On-The-Go Crocheting
- [Free Patterns+Video Tutorial] 5 Awesome Crochet Market Bags
- [Free Pattern] Fun Square With Lots Of Color Potential: Flower Blossom Granny Square
Sophisticated and striking, this crochet throw with a fabulous design in two colors is a beautiful piece that will make a strong statement in any space in your house. A great decorative blanket made of positive-negative crochet square motifs, this Throw of Squares by Marianne Forrestal is in fact an easy to crochet pattern and such a great throw to use for instant warmth. Simple yet stylish, this pattern in two colors is eye-catching and fashion forward.
Throw measures 51” wide x 63” long (129.5 x 160 cm).
What you will need:
RED HEART® Comfort: 2 balls
each 3150 Grey A and
3240 Cream B
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook:
5.5mm [US I-9]
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Marianne Forrestal for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.