- [Free Pattern] Did You See These Flip Flop Makeovers?
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Mittens For Women And Kids
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Adorable Stool Cover
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Guests With This Cute Doughnut Coasters And Holder Set
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Cute Hair Flower No-Slip Clips Accessories
Sophisticated and striking, this crochet throw with a fabulous design in two colors is a beautiful piece that will make a strong statement in any space in your house. A great decorative blanket made of positive-negative crochet square motifs, this Throw of Squares by Marianne Forrestal is in fact an easy to crochet pattern and such a great throw to use for instant warmth. Simple yet stylish, this pattern in two colors is eye-catching and fashion forward.
Throw measures 51” wide x 63” long (129.5 x 160 cm).
What you will need:
RED HEART® Comfort: 2 balls
each 3150 Grey A and
3240 Cream B
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook:
5.5mm [US I-9]
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Marianne Forrestal for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.