- [Free Pattern] No More Weaving Ends In With This Gorgeous Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Amaze Your Family And Friends With A Pair Of New Crochet Shark Slipper Socks
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest Flower Purse You Will Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] Stylish Little Cup Cozy
- [Free Pattern] This Shisha Pendant May Be Mini But It’s Prettiness Will Steal Your Heart
Charming and unique, this throw featuring dragonflies is simple yet elegant and absolutely stunning. Some of you may remember the beautiful Dragonfly Blanket pattern we featured some time ago and designed by the same designer. The Radiating Dragonflies Throw by Janaya Chouinard with those cute rows of dragonflies with small wings and charming appearance, worked in the round and with a simple single crochet border, is really beautiful! (Find more beautiful free crochet patterns from Janaya Chouinard here)
Skill Level: Easy
Size: Approximately 40” x 40”; easily adjusted.
• Worsted weight yarn – I am using Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn
• Size 5.0 mm (H-8) crochet hook
• Yarn needle for weaving in ends
Yarn Colors: (Yardage will be added soon)
Color A = Hot Rose
Color B = Turquoise
Color C = Mango
Color D = Medium Blue
Color E = Tropical Pink
Color F = Ocean
Color G = White
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Charmed By Ewe
Thanks to Janaya Chouinard for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.