- How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Works Up Fast And Is Simple Enough For Beginners!
- [Free Pattern] These Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings Will Add A Touch Of Whimsy To Whatever You Wear
- Adorable Crochet Reindeer Applique Pattern
- Insanely Clever Split Granny Square Pattern
Hair accessories are chic, modern and tasteful and – as it happens- they are the most favorite accessories for many girls. A hair bow is one of the classiest hair accessories by far, for every day and for the holidays. The Crochet Hearts Hair Bow by Katrina Payne is a lovely pattern that looks cute and adorable and works up quick.
It can be used in so many ways: for the hair, put on the gift box or as a super cute bow. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
Gauge and hook size are not important for this pattern, though I found a 4MM made the perfect size bow for me. You can easily make it larger or smaller by changing your hook size.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rebel Skein Blog
Thanks to Rebel Skein for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.