- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Snapdragon Stitch (+Scarf Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] Add Color And Personality To Your Walls With This Amazing Wall Hanging Crochet Piece
- [Free Pattern] Cute Simple Heart Shaped Coasters
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cool Grinch Wreath Is Clearly One Of A Kind!
- [Paid Pattern] Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl To Spice Up Your Fall Look
This is such a brilliant idea! The Granny Tree Skirt by Ann Regis is so pretty and so useful and perfect for a Christmas tree. This amazing tree skirt is 58″ in diameter and is one of those patterns that’s actually lying down flat. Be prepared! You’ll fall in love with this granny tree skirt crochet pattern!
Granny Tree Skirt Free Crochet Pattern
Create a tree skirt that reflects your passion for crochet and the beloved granny square motif! This skirt is shown in a scrappy look, using ten different colors of yarn. Each of the grannies has more stitches on the outer edge so it will lie flat. Start early and crochet a couple squares a month and you’ll have it done in time to trim the tree!
Thanks to Ann Regis for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!