- [Free Pattern] Easy-To-Crochet And So Adorable Baby Bibs And Booties
- [Free Pattern] Such An Easy And Clever Way To Make A Stunning Crocheted Quilt!
- [Video Tutorial] This Little Dress Pattern Will Touch Your Heart
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crocheted Baby Sweater
- Waffle Double Oven Mitt Pattern Perfect For Mindless Crocheting
What a cute dress ! The finished size is for a newborn baby to 3 months baby dress or top. This pattern is recommended for an intermediate level crocheter, due to the stitches used: Shell and Cluster. However, with the help of the video tutorial below, this Little White Dress by SarahSweethearts may be an achievable project for even less experienced crocheters. ( **The pattern is currently unavailable in written format)
Image source: SarahSweethearts
To watch the Little White Dress video tutorial, please go to the next page.