- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Delicate Forever Lace Block Is Quick And Easy To Stitch
- Quick And Easy Crochet Light Heart Dishcloth
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bavarian Crochet in Rows
- Amazing Grace Angel Wing Shawl Free Crochet Pattern Is All About Paying It Forward
- A Brilliant Stash Busting Project This WeekEnder Blanket Is So Much Fun
What a cute dress ! The finished size is for a newborn baby to 3 months baby dress or top. This pattern is recommended for an intermediate level crocheter, due to the stitches used: Shell and Cluster. However, with the help of the video tutorial below, this Little White Dress by SarahSweethearts may be an achievable project for even less experienced crocheters. ( **The pattern is currently unavailable in written format)
Image source: SarahSweethearts
To watch the Little White Dress video tutorial, please go to the next page.