- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Lap Blanket To Whip Up For A Last-Minute Gift!
- [Paid Pattern] The Perfect Shawl For A Winter Afternoon
- [Free Pattern] This Original Pattern Looks Stunning In Different Color Combination
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Gecko Bookmark Will Make Your Day A Little Brighter
- [Free Pattern] A Whole Blanket With This Beautiful Antique Pearls Square Will Be Wonderful
Here is a very cute and clever way to make a quick and easy crochet scrunchie hair band. This is a lovely pattern taught beautifully through a very clear step-by-step photo tutorial at Stitch of Love. If you learn better through video tutorials,watch How To Crochet a Beginner Hair Scrunchie video tutorial below.Warm weather is almost here so get started for the summer!
Okay, let’s start. What you need is: some cotton thread, 1.8mm crochet hook (or any size that works well with your thread/yarn) and a pony tail band.
Thanks to lovestitch for this article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.