- [Photo Tutorial] How To Join Different Squares Of The Same Size Made Really Simple
- [Paid Pattern] Mama And Baby Just Arrived And Are Looking For A New Home
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Patchwork Blanket In Modern Colors Will Bring A Room To Life
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triangle Shawl Box Stitch Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: V Double Crochet Stitch
Who says potholders can’t be fun? This Speckled Hen Potholder by Christine Ciliberto it’s easy to make, it’s fun and you can make lots of them in “chicken colors” like buff, gold, white, black, red, and brown. Any person raising chickens (and not only them!) will love these cuties. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
This pattern uses basic crochet stitches and is suitable for beginners. It is best completed with 100% cotton yarn that has some body to it, like Lily Sugar & Cream. The feather, comb and beak details can be done using lighter weight cotton yarn. The pot holder is created by joining two body pieces together, at which time the comb, beak and wattle details are also added.(Source).