- 10 Clever And Handy Cheat Sheets To Help You Crochet Like A Pro
- Unique And Amazing Twirling Crochet Throw [Free Pattern]
- Thick, Dense And Warm Autumn Aster Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Guests With This Cute Doughnut Coasters And Holder Set
- This Easy Chunky Crochet Cardigan Is Perfect for Chilly Days
Locutus! Isn’t this just the most awesome name? I absolutely love the look of this crochet square! Locutus by Penny Davidson is the crochet piece that is made in black in the featured image. If you don’t know where the name is coming from, you can read here about it. If you’re a Star Trek fan, you probably knew the moment you read this pattern’s name.
The pattern was based on some sample stitches from a retro pattern and uses their terminology, so although it’s probably not exactly how we’d write it nowadays it was certainly used by pattern writers of yesteryear.
Image Source: Penny