- Quick And Easy Round Lace Doily
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar Is A Delightful Way To Count Down The Days Until Christmas
- [Free Pattern] These Quick And Easy Little Scrubbie Dots Can Be Used On Dishes Or As Facial Scrubs
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Little Fellow Will Absolutely Make Your Day!
- [Video Tutorial] This Award-Winning Shawl Design Features The Classic Beauty Of Crocheted Pineapples And Is Finished Off With Extra-Long Fringe
Have you seen the skirt made using these motifs? I think is stunning! My Picot has the gift of always surprising us with the most amazing lace motifs. This time, we talk about the elegant skirt in the picture. If you have the patience and skill to put all these motifs together you may end up having the most gorgeous crochet skirt you’ve ever seen.
This skirt consists of three different motifs in size and shape: one small and one big motifs of hexagonal shape, and triangular motif. The motifs are connected to each other by a little motif with long loops of chains.
Image source: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.