- [Free Pattern] Brilliantly Simple Shawl Pattern With A Lovely Design
- [Free Pattern] This Wonder Woman Wrap Is Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] Keep The Tissues In One Place With This Adorable Whale Tissue Cozy
- [Free Pattern] This Little Angel Bookmark Makes A Great Gift For People Of All Ages
- Easy And Fabulous Crochet French Market Bag Free Pattern
Have you seen the skirt made using these motifs? I think is stunning! My Picot has the gift of always surprising us with the most amazing lace motifs. This time, we talk about the elegant skirt in the picture. If you have the patience and skill to put all these motifs together you may end up having the most gorgeous crochet skirt you’ve ever seen.
This skirt consists of three different motifs in size and shape: one small and one big motifs of hexagonal shape, and triangular motif. The motifs are connected to each other by a little motif with long loops of chains.
Image source: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.