- This Baby Newsie Hat Is The Perfect Addition To Any Baby’s Wardrobe
- Bright And Clear Textured Afghan Square Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Amaze Your Family And Friends With A Pair Of New Crochet Shark Slipper Socks
- Quick And Easy Blanket Pattern With Eye Popping Texture
- Beautiful Christmas Blanket Crochet Pattern
This is a gorgeous pattern and a very challenging block! Tropical Delight by Susan Stevens is a block with a very interesting construction with loads of texture and visual interest. The pattern is a workout; you really have to pay attention to stitch placement but so worth it.
This beautiful crocheted square is a pattern called Tropical Delight and it was designed by Susan Stevens. The pattern, which has been out of print for some time, was recently made available for free by mellie of Mellieblossom.com.
After I made this square, I posted a picture of it on a Ravelry forum thread, where it garnered a lot of interest! But because it is a very, very involved….and challenging pattern, I thought it would be nice to have a photo guide of the first 9 rounds to go along with the pattern. Hopefully… it will make the instructions a little more clear. (Source)
Thanks to Laurel for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.