- [PAID PATTERN] The Not-So “Ugly Christmas Sweater” Crochet Blanket For Christmas Decorating And Fun!
- [Free Pattern] 11 Tote Bags That Never Go Out Of Style
- Big And Wonderfully Easy Free Market Tote Crochet Pattern
- Decorative Large Crochet Basket Pattern You’ll Love
- [Free Pattern] This Odyssey Square Looks Like A Beautiful Ancient Greek Art Motif
This is a gorgeous pattern and a very challenging block! Tropical Delight by Susan Stevens is a block with a very interesting construction with loads of texture and visual interest. The pattern is a workout; you really have to pay attention to stitch placement but so worth it.
This beautiful crocheted square is a pattern called Tropical Delight and it was designed by Susan Stevens. The pattern, which has been out of print for some time, was recently made available for free by mellie of Mellieblossom.com.
After I made this square, I posted a picture of it on a Ravelry forum thread, where it garnered a lot of interest! But because it is a very, very involved….and challenging pattern, I thought it would be nice to have a photo guide of the first 9 rounds to go along with the pattern. Hopefully… it will make the instructions a little more clear. (Source)
Thanks to Laurel for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.