- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Sunburst Granny Square Pattern
- This Crochet Frog Is A Great Magnet For Your Fridge
- [Free Pattern] Introduce Charm To Your Bedroom With This Easy Two Colors Crochet Throw
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make This Complicated Looking Spiral Square. So Simple!
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Unique Great Stash Buster Blanket: Each Row Is A Different Color And A Different Stitch
I’ve always been fascinated with tortoises and their meaning in Feng Shui. Of course, I’ve never thought of a crochet tortoise till today, when I saw this pattern. This Crocheted Turtle by Moms Love Of Crochet is grandiose and gorgeous. The finished size is approximately 15 3/4″.
Here is More Info about the Feng Shui Tortoise Meaning and Placement
The Tortoise is one of the four Celestial Animals, or Guardians in feng shui, which are the Green Dragon in the East, the Red Phoenix in the South, the White Tiger in the West and the Black Tortoise in the North. These four animals are considered the guardians of good feng shui energy and the roots of their symbolism and feng shui use go deep to the feng shui beginnings.
The first feng shui use of turtles, or tortoises in feng shui is the feng shui use as a protection and energy strengthening cure.(Source)
Lovely story, don’t you think?
Image source: Moms Love Of Crochet
Thanks to Moms Love Of Crochet for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.