- [Free Pattern] This Simple Felted Garland With A Mix Of Berries And Blooms Is A Fun Project For Any Time Of Year
- Modern Hygge Chic Throw Will Add Warmth And Depth To Any Home Design
- Waffle Double Oven Mitt Pattern Perfect For Mindless Crocheting
- Gorgeous Flower Cushion Pattern To Use Up Your Leftover Scrap Yarn
- Colorful, Unique And Weather Friendly Unicorn Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
I’ve always been fascinated with tortoises and their meaning in Feng Shui. Of course, I’ve never thought of a crochet tortoise till today, when I saw this pattern. This Crocheted Turtle by Moms Love Of Crochet is grandiose and gorgeous. The finished size is approximately 15 3/4″.
Here is More Info about the Feng Shui Tortoise Meaning and Placement
The Tortoise is one of the four Celestial Animals, or Guardians in feng shui, which are the Green Dragon in the East, the Red Phoenix in the South, the White Tiger in the West and the Black Tortoise in the North. These four animals are considered the guardians of good feng shui energy and the roots of their symbolism and feng shui use go deep to the feng shui beginnings.
The first feng shui use of turtles, or tortoises in feng shui is the feng shui use as a protection and energy strengthening cure.(Source)
Lovely story, don’t you think?
Image source: Moms Love Of Crochet
Thanks to Moms Love Of Crochet for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.