- Cute 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square For Decidedly Frightful Weather [Free Pattern]
- Kristin’s Precious Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Slip Stitch (SL ST or SS)
- Mindless Ripple Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Bright And Cheery Baby Blanket Will Enhance Any Nursery
Believe it or not, this top was made in an evening! Find out more about this little top here. I think is stunning and elegant, the kind of piece that would catch everybody’s eyes! The DROPS Crocheted Top and Cardigan in Muskat is a simple and beautiful pattern available in 5 sizes and it’s an easy project for the beginner too.
Sizes: S – M – L – XL – XXL
Bust: 84-94-102-112-120 cm
[33″ – 37″ – 40-1/8″ – 44″ – 47.25″]
Hem: 76-84-94-102-112 cm
[29-7/8″ – 33″ – 37″ – 40-1/8″ – 44″] (Source)
Image source: Maize Hutton
Thanks to Maize Hutton for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.