- This Pretty Boxed Block Stitch Baby Blanket Will Steal Your Heart!
- Beautifully Textured Bavarian Beauty 12 Inch Block- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square Makes Awesome Housewarming Gifts
- [Free Pattern] These Freezie Pop Holder Variations Are Such A Great Idea For A Kid Party!
- Get Ready For Valentine’s Day With This Unbelievably Quick And Cute Heart Mug Cozy Crochet Pattern
Such an easy and quick pattern to work up! Easy to combine colors and make a pretty patchwork throw for a girl or a boy. This Patchwork Blanket by Bernat Design Studio is a great project for beginners. This afghan is actually made in one piece, you don’t need to join patchwork squares, like in similar looking blankets, and, the final measurements are approx 47½” x 50″ [120.5 x 127 cm].
Skill Level: Easy
Bernat® Softee® Chunky (Solids: 3.5 oz/100 g)
Contrast A: #28044 (True Grey) 6 balls
Contrast B: #28607 (Glowing Gold) 5 balls
Contrast C: #28047 (Grey Ragg) 4 balls
Thanks to Bernat Design Studio for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.