- Colorful Crochet Gingham Basket
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lovely Crochet Textured Stitch Pattern
- Quick And Easy Houndstooth Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Get Inspired To Make Some Amazing Afghans With This Wonderfully Beautiful Square
- [Free Pattern + Video] Make This Amazing Baby Blanket: Cool Breeze Baby Blanket
I find this amigurumi extremely amusing! This Laid-Back Cat Amigurumi by Pam G. of Crochet Parfait, is adorable! It looks so real and so totally relaxed. We’ve all seen cats sleeping like this, right? Inspired by a real cat, seen on a picture, this amigurami comes with a written pattern and a video tutorial. Fabulous pattern! You’ll love this even if you don’t care for cats!
G hook, such as Boye Aluminum 6″ Crochet Hook: Size G
Worsted weight yarn, Gray, White and Pink, such as Red Heart Super Saver yarn or Red Heart Soft yarn
Black Embroidery Floss, such as Coats & Clark Six Strand Embroidery Floss
Pink Felt, such as Rainbow Classic Felt
Tacky Glue, such as ALEENES 15599 All Purpose Glue
Tapestry Needle, such as Clover Gold Eye Tapestry, No. 18-22
Poly-fil stuffing, such as Fairfield Poly-Fil Premium Polyester Fiber
Thanks to Pam G for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.