- [Free Pattern] These Wine Glass Coasters Are The Perfect Housewarming Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Chic In The City Slouchy Beanie Looks Like Something Bought At Banana Republic
- This Modern Granny Square Crochet Potholder Is The “Go To” Item That Will Work So Well For You
- Cute Little Heart Hats With Free Patterns For All Ages
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Quick Weekend Baby Blanket
This gorgeous and free pincushion pattern will get you hooked in no time! If you like to sew, this adorable pincushion in really pretty colors may become your new best friend. With a lovely and modern design and featuring cupcakes, the crochet Cupcake Pincushion pattern by Sarah Hearn is fun, wonderful and can be easily made from some leftover yarn.
You Will Need:
Crochet Hook (I used 3.5mm [E] )
Small Amount Of Double Knit or Light Worsted Weight Yarn in 2 colours (cake base and icing)
7mm Safety Eyes
Stitch Markers Or Piece Of Scrap Yarn
Yarn/Embroidery Needle/Circular Needle
Cotton thread in Red
Embroidery thread in Black
Red Pom Pom
Poly-fill Or Other Stuffing
Poly Beads or Other Weights
Pink Eyeshadow/Chalk Pastels
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: EssHaych
Thanks to Sarah Hearn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.