- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Learn How to Crochet An Easy Cell Phone Case
- [Free Pattern] Keep The Tissues In One Place With This Adorable Whale Tissue Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern With Such An Interesting Design!
- [Free Pattern] This Little Guy Is A Cute And Great Bath Toy!
- Instant Gratification Crochet Baby Blanket With A Knit-Look Free Pattern
This is a stitch pattern that still looks great even if the scarf rolled or lost its blocking. And, do you know why? The Gridwork scarf by Janelle Martin is a stunning lace knit reversible scarf . Absolutely brilliant crochet stitch-same pattern on both sides ! The repetition of the arcs creates such a beautiful visual harmony to the pattern.
The skill level required for this pattern is intermediate. The finished size is 8” x 54” blocked.
Image source: Janelle Martin
Thanks to Janelle for the article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.