- [Free Pattern] Cute Candy Corn Bag – Perfect For Trick Or Treating!
- 30-Minute Simply Adorable Crochet Baby Hat With Flower
- [Free Pattern] This Pentagonal Penrose Throw Blanket Is Spectacular!
- Incredibly Cute Easter Bunny Pouch [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
This is a stitch pattern that still looks great even if the scarf rolled or lost its blocking. And, do you know why? The Gridwork scarf by Janelle Martin is a stunning lace knit reversible scarf . Absolutely brilliant crochet stitch-same pattern on both sides ! The repetition of the arcs creates such a beautiful visual harmony to the pattern.
The skill level required for this pattern is intermediate. The finished size is 8” x 54” blocked.
Image source: Janelle Martin
Thanks to Janelle for the article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.