- Practical And Useful Rainbow Drawstring Pouch For Busy Moms
- [Free Crochet And Knitting Patterns] Adorable Cat Hoodie
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Earrings Make The Perfect Gift For Someone Special
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Hook Case You’ll Fall In Love With
- [Free Pattern] Manny Ann’s Square Looks Fabulous In Any Color Combinations
This is a stitch pattern that still looks great even if the scarf rolled or lost its blocking. And, do you know why? The Gridwork scarf by Janelle Martin is a stunning lace knit reversible scarf . Absolutely brilliant crochet stitch-same pattern on both sides ! The repetition of the arcs creates such a beautiful visual harmony to the pattern.
The skill level required for this pattern is intermediate. The finished size is 8” x 54” blocked.
Image source: Janelle Martin
Thanks to Janelle for the article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.