- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Granny Square Bag
- [Free Pattern] Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern With Such An Interesting Design!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Butterflies Cord
- [Free Pattern] This Granny Square Design Is Absolutely Beautiful
- Amazing Block And Triangle Crochet Project [Free Pattern]
If you love squares that are a bit different and dimensional, you’ll fall in love with this pattern instantly! With a charming, original and really amazing design, this block resembles “leaves” of flowers. Beautifully named: April Showers Bring May Flowers Block, this pattern designed by Margaret MacInnis comes in two sizes: 9″ and 12″ is quite advanced yet so worth the effort!
Suggested yarn: Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Solids, Heathers & Twists
Yarn weight: Aran / 10 ply (8 wpi) ?
Hook size: 5.0 mm (H)/5.5 mm (I)
Yardage: 90 – 150 yards (82 – 137 m)
Sizes available: 9″ and 12″ Block Size
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Love Crochet
Thanks to Margaret MacInnis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.