- [Free Pattern] Cozy Pumpkin Tweed Blanket To Get You In The Mood For The Season
- [Free Pattern] This Snowflake Potholder Is Probably The Easiest Square You’ll Ever Make
- Holly Vivian Hughes Shared My double sided afghan made for my daughter.
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch
- Awesome Modern Squares Throw Free Crochet Pattern
This baby blanket is like a dream blanket. Fluffy and with so many 3D clouds, the design is just amazing, it takes you to a dream land where everything is serene and calm. The Fluffy Clouds Baby Blanket Crochet by Alla Kovalia is an unbelievably luxurious afghan pattern which is available to download for free from now until December 27th, 2015 at 11:59 pm PST. Make sure you get it now!
33” (84 cm) square.
DK weight (#3 Light).
Shown: Omega Trigo (100% cotton; 295 yd 270 m/3.5 oz 100 g): 5 balls of #201 white.
Sport weight (#2 Fine).
Shown: Omega Perle (100% mercerized cotton; 178 yd 163 m/1.76 oz 50 g): 1 ball of #520 light pink.
• 1 spool (4 yd 3.6 m) of 3/8”
(9 mm) wide baby pink/white polka dots ribbon (shown: Offray, item #RN17991)
• 4 stitch markers
• Sewing needle and coordinating thread
• Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Little CityGirl
Thanks to Alla Koval for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.