- [Video Tutorial] This Brilliant Baby Sweater Will Make Your Day
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Elegant Square With Spectacular Eye Catching Design
- Mindless 2 Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Pattern To Use Up Your Leftover Yarn
- Crochet Fedora Hat Free Pattern Perfect For Hot Weather And Bad Hair Days
- Cute Crochet Bag That Fits All Of Your Essentials (And More!) Perfectly
Learn how to crochet this pretty fancy star flower hexagon crochet pattern. This is a pattern you can use for blankets, bags, pillows and so many other projects if you want to make something a little different and completely amazing. Traveller’s Joy Hexagon by Tally’s Crafts (Dominika Karpińska) combines great design with color to create this amazing pattern. This cute flower hexagon works great for your scrap yarn and it’s also a great project to carry with you or for when you travel.
Star Flower Hexagon Crochet Pattern
Recommended yarn: Scheepjes Stone Washed XL
Recommended hook size: 5mm
Finished size: approx. 15cm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Dominika Karpińska for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!