- [Free Pattern] Make Everyday A Statement Of Elegance With This Beautiful Neck Warmer
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Stitch Dishcloth Works Up Fast And Easy
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cute Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Crochet for Pets: Cat Nap Throw Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Winsome Stitch
Learn how to crochet this pretty fancy star flower hexagon crochet pattern. This is a pattern you can use for blankets, bags, pillows and so many other projects if you want to make something a little different and completely amazing. Traveller’s Joy Hexagon by Tally’s Crafts (Dominika Karpińska) combines great design with color to create this amazing pattern. This cute flower hexagon works great for your scrap yarn and it’s also a great project to carry with you or for when you travel.
Star Flower Hexagon Crochet Pattern
Recommended yarn: Scheepjes Stone Washed XL
Recommended hook size: 5mm
Finished size: approx. 15cm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Dominika Karpińska for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!