- [Written+Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower: Wagon Wheel Flower
- [Free Pattern] These Squares Look So Striking! I Really Like What The Black Does To These Colors
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Block Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Pretty Mile a Minute Afghan Is A Hit At Any Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] Make Everyday A Statement Of Elegance With This Beautiful Neck Warmer
Learn how to crochet this pretty fancy star flower hexagon crochet pattern. This is a pattern you can use for blankets, bags, pillows and so many other projects if you want to make something a little different and completely amazing. Traveller’s Joy Hexagon by Tally’s Crafts (Dominika Karpińska) combines great design with color to create this amazing pattern. This cute flower hexagon works great for your scrap yarn and it’s also a great project to carry with you or for when you travel.
Star Flower Hexagon Crochet Pattern
Recommended yarn: Scheepjes Stone Washed XL
Recommended hook size: 5mm
Finished size: approx. 15cm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Dominika Karpińska for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!