- [Paid Pattern] Gorgeous Light, Asymmetrical Wrap Which Can Also Be Worn As A Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Round, This Wheel Baby Blanket Is Just Perfect!
- How To Tapestry Crochet A Beautiful Tapestry Heart Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
- How to Crochet The Spiral Crochet Flower-Video Tutorial And Written Pattern
- Father Teddy Bear Cooking A Barbecue Crochet Applique Free Pattern
Delicate and amazingly pretty pattern, this pattern with decorative shell rows may seem a bit intimidating at first. In fact, Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Coleman it’s a great crochet baby blanket pattern that’s very easy to follow once you get the hang of it and it works up really fast. Cozy and warm despite the little holes, this crochet baby blanket pattern is the perfect baby sweet dreams gift for newborns or baby showers!
Crochet Baby Blanket – Sweet Dreams
TLC® “Essentials™”: 14 ounces No. 2216 Powder Yellow CA, 2 ounces each No. 2816 Powder Blue CB and No. 2716 Powder Pink CC.
Crochet Hook: 5mm [US H-8].
Blanket measures approximately 36″ x 36″.
Check out the original source for this Sweet Dreams Crochet Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Marilyn Coleman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.