- [Free Pattern] Dress Up An Old Jars Or Cans With This Charming Cozy
- One Skein Crochet Cowl Pattern Easy For Even The Advanced Beginner Crocheter
- Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet [Video Tutorial]
- Spectacular Mosaic Scarf Free Crochet Pattern- So Easy!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Hexagon Jacket Is Too Adorable For Words
Keychains, tree decorations, bookmarks or earrings? You decide! The French Mini Peacock Feather by Christa Veenstra is a really cute pattern which is so versatile, it can easily transform in any object you might want to achieve. Lovely and original, this gorgeous pattern in the form of a peacock feather would make a lovely gift, no matter what occasion and age.
So this is the first free pattern, which I have called French Mini Peacock Feather. I called it “French” because I designed it while on holiday in France. It’s a teeny tiny feather measuring about 4 x 5 cm / 1.6 x 2 inch.
The yarn I used is Scheepjes Catona, a beautiful shiny mercerized cotton that comes in cute little 25-gram balls but also in 50-gram balls.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Christa Veenstra’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Christa Veenstra for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.