- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Wavy Shell Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Simple Heart Shaped Crochet Dishcloth
- Super Simple One Skein Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Get Ready For Summer Parties With These Beautiful Coasters
- [Video Tutorial] She Started With A Granny Square, And Ended With The Loveliest Shoulder Bag
Some say that dragonflies are a sign of change. Prosperity, good luck, strength, peace, harmony, purity, these are all words associated with meanings of dragonfly in different parts of the world. Such a small, delicate creature carrying so many positive messages! Even more, dragonflies are beautiful and they have an amazing shape and people have always been inspired by them to create beautiful art.
The Dragonfly Baby Blanket by Janaya Chouinard is so beautiful and playful with an amazing design. Let your imagination fly. This is a fantastic pattern with beautiful dragonflies in the colors of your choice, and every single one of them can carry a fairytale for the special, little one, who is going to cuddle with them.
Skill Level: Easy – Includes a chart for the dragonfly stitch.
Finished Size: 36” x 36”
The multiples are provided to adjust the size.
- Worsted weight yarn; I have used Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn.
- 5.0 mm (H-8) crochet hook or size needed to obtain the gauge.
- Yarn needle for weaving in ends.
Color A = Amethyst – 142 yards (80 gm)
Color B = Pistache – 142 yards (80 gm)
Color C = Mango – 142 yards (80 gm)
Color D = Hot Rose – 142 yards (80 gm)
Color E = Buttercup – 142 yards (80 gm)
Color F = White – 312 yards (175 gm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: All Free Crochet
Thanks to Janaya Chouinard for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.