- [Photo Tutorial] The Simplest And Easiest Blocking Method Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Easy Classic Granny Square Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] This One Skein Shawl Crochet Pattern Makes The Perfect Gift For Stylish Women
- Super Easy Manta Ray Crochet Pattern
- Very Quick And Simple Lacy Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
Here is an invitation for you to play with colors. Brighter Daze Square by Melissa Green is a great pattern with a really different type of construction and with lovely results. This 7 inch square can easily be expanded to any size desired. The pattern is simple but so much can be done with colors. Use two colors and you get a checkerboard effect. Use more colors and you get different patterns.
The pattern is pretty easy to make, especially if you follow Margaret MacInnis’ Tutorial. Once you look at that tutorial, everything becomes very clear and the pattern is easy to do.
This pattern is absolutely stunning done in many different colours. Here is how it works with colour changes each row. Pretty awesome, right?
Thanks to Melissa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.