- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Block Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Heartblossoms Doily- It’s In The Details!
- Wheelchair Lapghan Pattern -It Can Be Used As A Lapghan On Couch Or Wheelchair
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Adorable Bobble Stitch Pattern Available In Three Sizes
- Easy One Row Repeat Blanket With Beautifully Textured Border [Free Pattern]
Seriously! This is a gorgeous pattern! Have you seen the display in the picture below? It truly looks like pure art; I really like how the black makes the colors really stand out. This Woolly’s Snowflake Square by Letitia Sherriff will allow you to make a very colorful, beautiful afghan and use lots of stash.
This pattern is lovely to use as Christmas coasters too or table mats. You still have lots of time to get these ready for the festive season.
Make sure you check out Letitia’s blog to learn how to make the 6 and the 8 inch versions as well as the so-called “extended remix”: the 10 and 12 inch versions.
Image source: Letitia
Thanks to Letitia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.