- [Free Pattern] We’re Crazy For This Mesmerizing Cable Crochet Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple Striped Blanket Any Crocheter Can Do Without Looking At A Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] This Wheat Stitch Baby Blanket Pattern Will Keep You Interested Until The Very Last Row
- Quick Double-Sole Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Women And Men
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Triangular Shawl With A Brilliant Design
This soft and delicate block is made with Caron Simply Soft which is a light worsted weight yarn. I love the symmetry of the centre bit. The all square is really beautiful. The pattern is called Forever Lace Block and designed by Donna Kay Lacey. The intended finished size is 6″.
Reminiscent of Irish Lace, this soft and delicate block is quick and easy to stitch.
Note – the sample block was worked with Caron Simply Soft which is a light worsted weight yarn. If you are using a heavier worsted yarn such as Vanna’s Choice or Bernat Waverly, you may need to omit Rnd 5 and move directly to Rnd 6 to achieve a 6” block.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Donna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.