- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Granny Square Blanket For Snuggling On The Sofa With Your Little One
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Crochet Heart Is A Brilliantly Simple Idea!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Two Color Interlocking Block Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Fun And Easy Mini Amigurumi Octopus Guys Will Get You Hooked In No Time
Want some great gifts to give away? If you’re set on making handmade gift, you may love this pattern. I love this idea! What fun! This is the cutest cell phone protection you can think of! This Owl Cell Phone Cozy by Linda Cyr is a quick and easy project that fun, and really cute! It’s also a wonderful project for using up scraps.
The finished cozy measures approximately 4½ x 6¼ inches [11⅜ x 15⅞ cm]. So what do you think? Likey?
Thanks to Linda Cyr for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.