- Amazing Mosaic Tiles Blanket
- Judith Beck Shared My newest completed Project: Trail of Tears Scarf.
- [Free Pattern] Add Charm To Your Kitchen With This Cheerful Dishcloth Pattern With A Neat Geometric Design
- [Photos + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Spike Cluster Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Fanciful Flower Potholder That Is Fast And Easy To Crochet
Santa is always the most popular figure around Christmas time. We all love him and the gifts he brings along. Sometimes the gift is just a few moments of joy in the heart, but then remembering how beautiful is to be a child and the winter holidays are memories to treasure forever. The Santa Head Ornament by Vicki Peterson is a simple and great pattern you can use to make beautiful and quick gifts for all around you, and of course, for yourself. This cute Santa ornament is the best to decorate your tree.
Sometimes small handmade things make great emotional impact, so why not use this pattern to make someone’s heart smile?
Thanks to Vicki Peterson for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.