- [Paid Pattern] Amazing Quick And Easy Happy Hearts Blanket – Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Hooded Cowl Will Get You Compliments Whenever You Wear It!
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
- 7 Awesome Free Sea Turtle Crochet Patterns
- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
This really simple crochet granny square makes such a gorgeous blanket! There is so much beauty in simplicity, and this Circle Centred Granny Square by Vicki Brown is the living proof. Use lots of different colors or a limited palette and create a beautiful blanket like a festival of colors. This is the perfect pattern to really bring out the creative side of you.
Easy Circle Centred Crochet Granny Square
-4 colours of yarn, any weight and content you like, depending on your desired outcome. I’m using DROPS Alaska. Colours will be referred to as Yarn A, B, C and D.
-Crochet Hook, whatever works best with your yarn choice. I’m using a 5mm hook.
Thanks to Vicki Brown for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.