- Fast And Super Simple Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Bright And Precious Cocoa Coasters To Cheer You Up All Day Long
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Kitty Bag Is Simply Perrrrfect!
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Adorable Sheep Potholder Perfect For Daily Use
- [Free Pattern] Really Cute Valentine’s Day Treat Bags
This really simple crochet granny square makes such a gorgeous blanket! There is so much beauty in simplicity, and this Circle Centred Granny Square by Vicki Brown is the living proof. Use lots of different colors or a limited palette and create a beautiful blanket like a festival of colors. This is the perfect pattern to really bring out the creative side of you.
Easy Circle Centred Crochet Granny Square
-4 colours of yarn, any weight and content you like, depending on your desired outcome. I’m using DROPS Alaska. Colours will be referred to as Yarn A, B, C and D.
-Crochet Hook, whatever works best with your yarn choice. I’m using a 5mm hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Vicki Brown Designs
Thanks to Vicki Brown for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.