- Cutest Crochet Bunny Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Comfortable Cowl To Save You From The Windburn And Cold
- 6 Easy Crochet Baby Clothes Patterns (Video Tutorials)
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Textured Washcloth Pattern For Spa Days
- Debbie Harford Shared Halloween treat bag for my grandson. No pattern.
This really simple crochet granny square makes such a gorgeous blanket! There is so much beauty in simplicity, and this Circle Centred Granny Square by Vicki Brown is the living proof. Use lots of different colors or a limited palette and create a beautiful blanket like a festival of colors. This is the perfect pattern to really bring out the creative side of you.
Easy Circle Centred Crochet Granny Square
-4 colours of yarn, any weight and content you like, depending on your desired outcome. I’m using DROPS Alaska. Colours will be referred to as Yarn A, B, C and D.
-Crochet Hook, whatever works best with your yarn choice. I’m using a 5mm hook.
Thanks to Vicki Brown for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.