- [Free Pattern] Pinwheel In The Center, With The Open Pockets, Surrounded By An 8 Sided Star- This Pattern Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] What A Spectacular Granny Afghan! I’m Impressed!
- [Free Pattern] This Absolute Beauty “Grannies And Ripples” Afghan Is One Of The Most Cleverly Worked Crocheted I’ve Seen
- [Free Pattern] A Unique Crochet Floral Framed Afghan Block
- Be Kind Wall-Hanging To Keep You On The Path Of Loving-Kindness
This is one of the loveliest crochet sets I’ve seen, so far, online! I don’t believe here is anybody able to look at this fox set without smiling with the eyes! Especially, if you’re an animal lover, you’ll truly enjoy the baby set. Wow! Some designers really create from the heart! This Cute Fox Baby Hat and Diaper Cover by Croby Patterns is so adorable and creative, it totally makes a beautiful present for a special little someone or a unique baby shower gift.
The pattern is written in one size only! It’s for the size 0 – 3 months. If you would like to create the final item that is size or two bigger then original one, try using a bigger hook and thicker yarn. Good luck! 🙂
Crochet hook: 4 mm (G/6) and 3.25 mm (D/3 ), yarn needle, stitch markers, 4 buttons;
Yarn: DK weight, 100% Cotton yarn in orange, white and black color, 150 g (5.29).
Gauge: 17 sts and 11 rows in hdc measure 4 x 4 inch (10 x 10 cm).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Croby Patterns
Thanks to Doroteja for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.