- A Brilliant Stash Busting Project This WeekEnder Blanket Is So Much Fun
- Christine Terwilliger Shared I’ve been making some “lovie” blankies lately. This
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Strawberry Stitch
- [Free Pattern] I Love The Stitch Combos In This Really Pretty Crown Jewels Square
- Super Easy Crochet Bubble Pop Stitches Baby Blanket
This gorgeous looking crochet dishcloth with a thick and thirsty fabric is not only great looking, it’s also very easy to work up. These Simple Crochet Textured Dishcloths designed by Brittany Coughlin are perfect for a dishcloth and also for facial washcloth. So lovely and quick to make, they are perfect to give as gifts. Everybody appreciates a set of handmade useful dishcloths.
5.0mm crochet hook
1 skein of Lily Sugar’n Cream yarn – 1 skein per dishcloth (pictured in Hot Green, Blueberry, Hot Blue, and White)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JustBCrafty
Thanks to Brittany Coughlin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.