- How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial]
- Cute Easter Bunny Rattle Egg Shaped- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar Is A Delightful Way To Count Down The Days Until Christmas
- Gorgeous Virus Star Afghan Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Cache Baskets Are Incredible And Useful
This gorgeous looking crochet dishcloth with a thick and thirsty fabric is not only great looking, it’s also very easy to work up. These Simple Crochet Textured Dishcloths designed by Brittany Coughlin are perfect for a dishcloth and also for facial washcloth. So lovely and quick to make, they are perfect to give as gifts. Everybody appreciates a set of handmade useful dishcloths.
5.0mm crochet hook
1 skein of Lily Sugar’n Cream yarn – 1 skein per dishcloth (pictured in Hot Green, Blueberry, Hot Blue, and White)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JustBCrafty
Thanks to Brittany Coughlin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.