- [Video Tutorial] Surprisingly Fast And Easy Crochet Blanket All Sizes
- Easy Crochet Lap Blanket For Hospice
- [Video Tutorial] This Baby Hoodie & Hat Set Is Sure To Become One Of Your Favorite Gifts For Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Fish Dishcloth Will Make You Smile Everyday
- Bring Style To Your Space With This Gorgeous Crochet Flower Square Pattern
I cannot think of any child who would not love this precious gecko! He is so adorable! This Gecko Frecko by Raphaela Blumenbunt is one of those rare patterns that will appeal to both boys and girls of all ages. The design is excellent and the color options are endless.
You can choose any yarn you like.
Just watch out that your hook fits
to your yarn. Chose a crochet hook
that will work with your yarn so that
your gecko will not be loose and
have holes that show the stuffing.
As a point of reference:
I needed 190 gram from the thick
cotton. If you want to make it from
sock wool, 50 gram will be enough. (Source)
Image source: Raphaela
Thanks to Raphaela for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.