- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Hotpad Square Design Is A Best Coaster/Potholder Nominee For 2015 In The Crochet Awards
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Baby Blanket Pattern Works Up So Quick, You’ll Be Amazed!
- [Free Pattern] OH, How I Love These Flowers! This Pattern Is Wonderful!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Baby Afghan For More Warmth And Comfort
- [Photo Tutorial] These Crochet Flower Buttons Are So Easy To Make Yet Stunning!
This little square is so cute, one can easily think of many purposes for this cutie. Diana’s Flower by Kristie-Beth is a lovely 6 inch square which can be easily extended to an 8 inch square. The difference is made by the hook you’re going to use: G or H. The pattern is great for using left over yarn, that little flower in the centre of the square looks adorable in any color.
small amounts of pink and green worsted weight yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Giving Hands
Thanks to Kristie-Beth for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.