- [Video Tutorial] The Secret To Making A Big Size Afghan Using The Granny Goes Ripple Pattern
- A Valentine’s Day Crochet Mini Hearts String Made The Easy Way
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Pansy Stitch
- Best Pictorial To Help Get Straight Edges When Doing Rows Of Double Crochet
- Wonderful And Fun Mosaic Bucket Bag Free Crochet Pattern
This little square is so cute, one can easily think of many purposes for this cutie. Diana’s Flower by Kristie-Beth is a lovely 6 inch square which can be easily extended to an 8 inch square. The difference is made by the hook you’re going to use: G or H. The pattern is great for using left over yarn, that little flower in the centre of the square looks adorable in any color.
small amounts of pink and green worsted weight yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Giving Hands
Thanks to Kristie-Beth for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.