- [Video Tutorial] Amaze Your Family And Friends With A Pair Of New Crochet Shark Slipper Socks
- [Free Pattern] This Cheery Daisy Baby Blanket Adds The Perfect Summer Touch To Any Nursery
- [Video Tutorial] Create Moments Of Joy And Happiness With This Lovely Holiday Snowflake Crochet Pattern
- Easy Crochet Summer Vest Pattern For The Young At Heart
- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
Very quick and easy, this tote is cute, feminine and practical. This bag holds all your essentials in the most adorable way. The Flower Tote by Lisa Hamblin is versatile patterns that can be easily adjusted to a larger or smaller bag. You can also add more flowers or flowers in various colors, if you desire a different look for this beautiful crochet tote.
Red Heart 4 ply WW Yarn (white & orange)
Hook Size H for Tote
Hook Size G for Flower
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet ‘N’ More
Thanks to Cathy Hardy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.