- Halloween Isn’t Complete Without A Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] This Crochet Square Blanket Pattern Is Breathtaking!
- [Free Pattern] This Drop Stitch Scarf Looks Great In Variegated Yarn
- Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- [Photo Tutorial] The Most Adorable Heart Square I’ve Ever Seen: Grandma’s Heart Square
Very quick and easy, this tote is cute, feminine and practical. This bag holds all your essentials in the most adorable way. The Flower Tote by Lisa Hamblin is versatile patterns that can be easily adjusted to a larger or smaller bag. You can also add more flowers or flowers in various colors, if you desire a different look for this beautiful crochet tote.
Red Heart 4 ply WW Yarn (white & orange)
Hook Size H for Tote
Hook Size G for Flower
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet ‘N’ More
Thanks to Cathy Hardy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.