- [Free Pattern] A Whole Blanket With This Beautiful Antique Pearls Square Will Be Wonderful
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cross Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Enhance An Already Great Pattern With These Simple Modifications!
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Simple And Lovely Crochet Headband Made Using The Tulip Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Heart Stitch Leg Warmers For Babies And Kids
Very quick and easy, this tote is cute, feminine and practical. This bag holds all your essentials in the most adorable way. The Flower Tote by Lisa Hamblin is versatile patterns that can be easily adjusted to a larger or smaller bag. You can also add more flowers or flowers in various colors, if you desire a different look for this beautiful crochet tote.
Red Heart 4 ply WW Yarn (white & orange)
Hook Size H for Tote
Hook Size G for Flower
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet ‘N’ More
Thanks to Cathy Hardy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.