- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Textured Turtle Washcloth That Kids Will Love Using In The Bathtub
- [Free Pattern] These Cool Mickey and Minnie Mouse Inspired Can Cozies Will Bring Disney World Into Your House!
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Square Will Make Your Heart Pound Every Second Of The Day
- [Free Pattern Today Only] Gorgeous Patriotic Crochet Tote Bag
- Super Quick Circular Blanket Crochet Pattern
Check out these adorable bunny peeps! Since Easter is almost here, now is the perfect time for cute bunny patterns! Bring your Easter basket to life with these adorable Peeps Marshmallow Bunnies, designed by CopperScaleDragon. This colorful pattern is also perfect for making adorable scarves for little girls, cute coasters, funny scrubbies or anything you want really. Just use your imagination and have lots of fun in the process!
Any yarn – use a hook that creates a nice tight stitch Each bunny requires only a small amount of yarn so this project is great for using up your scraps!
I used Red Heart Super Saver for the yellow, pink, lavender and green bunnies and Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn for the blue. My hook size was “E”. My finished bunnies are 6 ½” long and 3” wide at their widest point.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CopperScaleDragon
Thanks to CopperScaleDragon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.