- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Owl Bag Is Perfect For When You Want To Go “Light” While You’re Out
- [Free Pattern] How To Brilliantly Transform Your Boring Cork Trivet Into A Gorgeous One
- An African Flower Turned Mandala You Will Love Deeply!
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Delightful Fishing Game Your Kids Will Love
- Turn That Scrap Yarn Into A Spectacular Granny Stripe Blanket [Free Pattern]
Check out these adorable bunny peeps! Since Easter is almost here, now is the perfect time for cute bunny patterns! Bring your Easter basket to life with these adorable Peeps Marshmallow Bunnies, designed by CopperScaleDragon. This colorful pattern is also perfect for making adorable scarves for little girls, cute coasters, funny scrubbies or anything you want really. Just use your imagination and have lots of fun in the process!
Any yarn – use a hook that creates a nice tight stitch Each bunny requires only a small amount of yarn so this project is great for using up your scraps!
I used Red Heart Super Saver for the yellow, pink, lavender and green bunnies and Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn for the blue. My hook size was “E”. My finished bunnies are 6 ½” long and 3” wide at their widest point.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CopperScaleDragon
Thanks to CopperScaleDragon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.