- Boho Tunic Crochet Pattern For ANY Size
- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
- [Free Pattern] This Granny’s Shining Star Square Is Fun To Make And Easy To Whip Up!
- Gorgeous Rainbow Baby Blanket Pattern To Bring Some Magic Into The Nursery
- [Video Tutorial] Add The Perfect Look To Your Baby Blanket With This Pretty Shell Border
Check out these adorable bunny peeps! Since Easter is almost here, now is the perfect time for cute bunny patterns! Bring your Easter basket to life with these adorable Peeps Marshmallow Bunnies, designed by CopperScaleDragon. This colorful pattern is also perfect for making adorable scarves for little girls, cute coasters, funny scrubbies or anything you want really. Just use your imagination and have lots of fun in the process!
Any yarn – use a hook that creates a nice tight stitch Each bunny requires only a small amount of yarn so this project is great for using up your scraps!
I used Red Heart Super Saver for the yellow, pink, lavender and green bunnies and Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn for the blue. My hook size was “E”. My finished bunnies are 6 ½” long and 3” wide at their widest point.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CopperScaleDragon
Thanks to CopperScaleDragon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.