- [Free Pattern] Cute Bubble Gum Hats For Kids Of All Ages
- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
- [Free Pattern] This Original “Quarter Sunflower Square” Concept Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] I Never Saw Granny Stripes Diagonal Before. They Are Amazing
- [Video Tutorial] Get Ready For Your New Favorite Baby Blanket: 3D Heart Granny Square Baby Blanket
Add a new crochet stitch to your repertoire with the double crochet together stitch (dc2tog)! If you’re unfamiliar with the block stitch, then take a look at this Wobbly Squares Blanket by Jennifer Uribe. With an easy to follow pattern you’ll master this technique in next to no time at all and you’ll have a beautiful baby blanket everyone will like.
The Wobbly Squares Blanket is a square v-stitch blanket made with double crochet together stitches instead of traditional plain double crochet pattern. The dc2tog (double crochet together) pattern is addicting and soothing to use and creates a lovely “wobbly” square pattern.
The pattern is written for a large baby blanket or continue rows of squares to make any size blanket you wish! (Source)
Thanks to Jennifer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.