- [ Free Pattern] Very Stylish And Simple Neat Head Fitting Beanie ( A Beginner Could Easily Make It!)
- Cute 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square For Decidedly Frightful Weather [Free Pattern]
- Strawberry Lemonade Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely, Floral 6 Inch Square Is Striking In It’s Simplicity
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Super Scrubbies
This pattern is so fun to make and really pretty. These peppermint coasters will add more colors to any Christmas table. They are so fast and easy to make. It’s such a great pattern for a quick gift. This pattern can also be used to make peppermint hanging ornaments or decorations or even to be used in the greeting cards.
The technique used to make the red stripes is really interesting. Although is not difficult at all; it may cause frustration if you don’t know how to do it. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.