- [Free Pattern] This Princess 12 Inches Square Is The First Design In The Royal Family Collection
- [Free Pattern] This Reversible Sweetheart Lace Scarf Is The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have A Blast Making This Really Cute Daisy Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Stylish Waves Hairpin Lace Scarf You’ll Want To Wear Immediately
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Flirty And Colorful Crochet Afghan Block
This pattern is so fun to make and really pretty. These peppermint coasters will add more colors to any Christmas table. They are so fast and easy to make. It’s such a great pattern for a quick gift. This pattern can also be used to make peppermint hanging ornaments or decorations or even to be used in the greeting cards.
The technique used to make the red stripes is really interesting. Although is not difficult at all; it may cause frustration if you don’t know how to do it. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.